- Fibroid tumors of the uterus are the most common benign tumors in women
- Estimates are that 30 – 70% of women will develop them in their lifetime
- They grow faster and larger in dark skinned women
- There is a genetic component with larger and faster growing fibroids seen in families
- Fibroids begin as a single uterine muscle cell growing out of control after being stimulated by estrogen and also progesterone hormones when they are out of balance
- Fibroids, like any other tumor, can grow when they can be nourished by blood
- Blood vessels that nourish fibroids are grown because of a protein called vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- The connective tissues that surrounds the muscle cells increases causing the fibroids to swell and become harder due to another protein called transforming growth factor (TGF)
- Excessive amounts of these proteins are stimulated by inflammation in the body and from environmental toxins such as mold
- The fibroid protocol was created to help balance hormones, reduce inflammation and to identify and help detoxify environmental toxins
Dr. Warshowsky is the author of the ground-breaking book Healing Fibroids: A Doctor’s Guide to a Natural Cure and a contributor to the Textbook of Integrative Medicine. His protocol for healing fibroids has brought patients from all over the country and the world seeking to heal their fibroid while avoiding a hysterectomy.
“My fibroid healing program is unique because it focuses equal attention to alleviating symptoms of fibroids and to discovering why a woman would have a fibroid in the first place.
That this is important is shown by the many women I work with who have had multiple surgeries only to find that their fibroids have re-grown. This program is geared towards stopping the growth of fibroids, alleviating symptoms such as heavy menstrual bleeding and pain, and optimizing health in general.”
For more information call us at 914-967-1630